Friday, September 29, 2006

Hi! First post!

Hi there!

Welcome to my blog - I finally have one!

Hopefully, I will be posting very regularly about things that are going on with me and the community and whatever else comes to mind.

I guess I'll start by talking about BrickJournal. The magazine is one and a half years old, and the fifth issue is coming out soon (am working on layouts and will be completing things in the next few days). Production has been very slow for this issue because I have been busy with other projects.

With BrickJournal 5, which spotlights megastructures (or simply, Really Large Models), the magazine will be beginning to reach its next phase: true publication.

In the past six months, there have been short discussions about BrickJournal going to print with the LEGO Group, who has been interested with the mag since it was launched. Things are starting to pick up now, in a positive way!

I also am being considered for some other projects for the community, so stay tuned for those!

No comments: