Thursday, June 12, 2008

building and building and a favor...

Brickworld is less than a week away, and I am actually building...maybe for the event. I don't know yet.

The problem is that I am flying this year, so I have very little cargo space for anything. Also, anything packed in my bags needs to be be TSA proof, so most models are pretty much doomed in the luggage. I mightship to the event, but that means I need to finish soon, and I may not make it.

So what am I building? Well....I am using teh Power Functions parts and controller to make a model.

What? you think I'm going to tell you HERE? Nah, that's too easy. And my Flickr account doesn't have any pics yet either. I'm building a little too fast to take pics. It's been a challenging build, to say the least. But the result is looking good...excpet the last part I am working on now. I need to learn gearing.

There's another thing that I need a little help from as many people as I can find...

I need BrickJournal testimonials. A place selling the mag wants some cpmments from people who like the mag, so if you want to talk about the mag,  drop me a line at my BrickJournal address or here. Thanks!

No comments: