Wednesday, June 20, 2007

BrickJournal.com?

Yes, the website is presently a joke. And it has been that way for a while.

You see, I have been trying to think of what I really want for the site - I have the domain and just have to figure what I want. And now things have gotten more interesting for me.

I have been working on an event calendar (that needs updating right now, but I have been so busy that I haven't been able to work on it like I would like) on a web service called Near-Time. They have been a good service, and I used them for planning BrickFest 2006 - it was a really neat service that allowed everyone to share files and have a webspace where messages could be tracked relatively easily.

They have been paying attention to me since then, and have offered to help set things up and get a website..and they are serious enough to offer design services and drop a fee to get the site launched.

So the thing is that I can get a professional website done, which is a nice possibility!

I get to talk to the developers the week after Brickworld...and then we'll see what happens.

No comments: