Wednesday, October 4, 2006

BrickJournal - the fun part...

BrickJournal is a big project to do, but it's never dull. There is a lot of e-mail flinging that goes on and followup, which can be hard to keep track of.

But getting e-mails from AFOLs in Germany and interviews from LEGO staff (among other people) is simply fun. It's a little like Christmas when I get a story - I don't know what to expect. I know that I will learn something everytime, which makes things exciting to me.

The best part for me is getting layouts done - after getting the raw stories and photos, it's a challenge to work things out to a page design. But when it happens, it's almost magic.

The real magic is placing everything in place in the mag -  this is like fitting a puzzle together. Right now, I'm getting the pieces rounded up to build.

So is this hard? Yes.

But it's almost as fun as building:-)

No comments: