Thursday, October 19, 2006

Geez, I keep on finding stuff - but this is non-LEGO

Way back in February, I went to the International Toy Fair in New York City. While I was invited to see the LEGO showroom, I also got to check out all the new toys coming out from almost every toy producer  out there.

One of the vendors present was Brio. They were presenting advance info on their new line of toys that are an offshoot of their train sets - the Network. Basically, they made the train track computer wires and creted an environment with cute kid-friendly characters and really nice design.

The best aspect was that there was a presentation film that was really cute and set the tone for the whimsy of the new toys.

I just found the website for the toys here:

The Networkers

It's a really fun and funny website - it's a different model for a website, but it's also pointed to a different market.

No comments: